DIY: HOW TO CREATE PROFESSIONAL INSTAGRAM FLATLAYS

Ladies, many have asked and I've finally created this DIY Instagram Flatlay cheat sheet 
for you guys because you don't need to be fancy or have a large budget to 
create high quality, beautiful images. 


Below are the products and app links I use! Feel free to play around with all the other features
and comment if this has helped you better understand how to improve your flatlay shots!
You can pin it to read later or print it out and review the tips that I've
put together after so much trial and error so you don't have to. Enjoy!

Here's a link to my Insta handle @Styledbyfreidy where you can see
many more shot ideas and follow me for future DIYs!

Xo, Freidy


Sources:


Apps:



5 comments

  1. Love your tips for flatlays! Definitely going to try and improve on mine although I did my first legit one recently and I think it was pretty decent haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, it is totally helpful for me. Click Here to get 70% Discount on WhatWears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beste Kwaliataria Kortingscode beschikbaar voor 2020. Kortingscodes zijn oa houten artikelen kortingscode, gratis thuisbezorgd & meer. https://kortingscode-blog.nl/kwalitaria-kortingscode/ (edited)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...