FLORAL PEPLUM DIY


I spotted this neoprene skirt in Forever 21 and loved the floral print. I've been searching for a floral peplum and have not found one I loved thus far. Since it's neoprene it's easy to trim down with scissors. I cut off a few inches and bought a plain top in a matching color and kept the bottom simple with a cream pencil skirt. When you put it all together it's the perfect evening dress for any occasion! I finished the look off with a light pink tote and pumps which is a perfect compliment against mint. So refreshing and perfect for Spring!

Thanks for visiting!!

Kiki Riki Top  \  Forever 21 Skirt  \  Zara Skirt (old)  \  Asos Pumps (old)  \
H&M Tote  \  Forever 21 Sunnies 







3 comments

  1. How did u put it together? Glue or sew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a skirt that I just slipped on top of my shirt. No glue or sewing needed ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh wowwww!! That's genius!!!
    I absolutely love EVERYHING you post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...