CUSTOM WATERCOLOR PRINT SKIRT


Hey! I'm a sucker for colorful floral prints and when I couldn't find one in stores I started looking
for material at fabric stores in the city. I found this one and fell in love. I had the skirt made by my tailor and now am considering producing skirts in different colorful prints. It's so easy to style with basics you already have in your closet to the color palette of the print. Have you also been having a hard time finding modest skirts (either pencil or a-line) in colorful patterns? Lemme know....would love to hear from you ladies :) If you want to see more modest options with color and patterns in the fashion market comment below!

More posts on other custom pieces I've made are here, and here.

Thanks again for visiting!

XO, Freidy

Zara Coat  \  H&M Top  \  Aldo Pumps  \  H&M Tote  






No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...