MY NEW CLOTHING LINE - FREIDY - FIT. FOR A LADY.


Hey Ladies! I am so excited to finally announce my new clothing brand, FREIDY,
that you can shop now at www.Freidy.com. My first style this MBD (modest black dress) has an attached chiffon scarf that can be styled in so many ways! It's perfect for your next event and upcoming holidays. I've worked hard to create a silhouette that flatters curves because
you're beautiful the way you are! Shop my first style here and more to come in the future!

Sincerely, Freidy 


You can make a bow.


Simply make an "x" from the back and belt it to the front around your waist...


Or just let it free in the back!
How will you style it?





2 comments

  1. You are looking so hot in this dress. Can anyone imagine how she will look in Designer salwar kameez dress.
    Visit: Designer salwar kameez online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...