WINTER CAPSULE - TOPS



Ladies, as was highly requested I will break down all the basics you should 
have in your capsule basic Winter wardrobe.

First, here are a few tips when building your wardrobe.

1. Texture - is the "vibe" you can say for your wardrobe for winter.
It's all about materials that are cozy, ribbed, faux fur, leather, etc.

2. Color palette - the easiest way to get dressed is having a color 
palette and mine is a neutral one which as I say makes
your wardrobe "easily get along and mix and match easily".

3. Shapes - I'm always balancing my shapes when putting an outfit together.
If I have a loose top, I like to pair it with a fitted bottom.
Same, vice versa. That is why I have a set of basic loose and fitted knits
as I do for skirt and dresses.

4. Patterns - you always need a few statement pieces to jazz up your basics.
I love a good animal print, some sparkle, etc.

Now, let's start with Tops.

My color palette is black, white, tan, and animal prints.

Below, are basic fitted tops to shop from:






Here are basic oversize sweaters and some statement ones:













No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...